Still bloggin'
This weekend was quite busy, mom and dad took me out for alot of shopping. We went to best buy, the mall, babies'r'us, walmart, safeway, and maybe a few more stops along the way while I was sleeping. I'm also smiling alot these days, there have been several confirmed sightings of me smiling to random stimuli. So, maybe I'll be up running around doing push ups sooner than expected. It was a pretty relaxing weekend here, and I'll leave you with a picture of me and dad getting ready for our blog entry...

Mom obviously took this picture, and she is quite proud of it.

1 Comments:
WOW!! mom and dad kept you real busy shopping. I hope you'll be ready to go shopping with grandma. You know grandma loves to shop. Keep up the good work bloggin' you're doing a great job and I check it every day. It actually makes me smile and it makes my day just to see you! Lots of love and kisses.
12:32 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home