Driving through Taiwan in a day!
Wow, today we drove through the south to the north of Taiwan, with stops at a towel factory (for me) and a saxophone factory (for mom).
First, we went to a chicken shop in choibya that cooked whole chickens (to make up for not having turkey on thanksgiving)
Next, we stopped at a towel factory in the farmland south of Taichung and I even made a little kitten towel (and got ice cream)
Next, we went to a saxophone factory! Mom tried out a few saxophones, But I was bored and wanted to leave, so even though mom loved it, all I cared about was getting in the car and playing my iPad.
Finally, after getting a little lost, we made it to a hotel near the airport. Then we went out to eat. Wow, there were tons of people ! It was like a night market. We ate noodles and wonton soup and potstickers, and of course ended the last night in Taiwan with bubble tea!
Off to sleep now, and then going home tomorrow. Thanks for reading, Taiwan is now my favorite country to visit!

















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home